Saturday, August 14, 2010

Are you waiting ? Don´t wait ... fight for it! ..HAPPINESS

Ok I saw the movie EAT PRAY LOVE and I had read the book about three years ago and it did inspire me and gave me force to look for my soul to keep on going to what is it to be me . 
Here is a quote a  loved

Hibiscus by Oriela
"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it."
Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

No comments: